These mines were built from LIS and other data sources for individual legumes:
- BeanMine - built entirely from the LIS multi-species chado database
- ChickpeaMine - built from the LIS chado database, contains both desi and kabuli varieties!
- CowpeaMine - built from the LIS chado database plus genetic data from the UC-Riverside group
- PeanutMine - built from Peanutbase (chado and GFFs)
- SoyMine - genomic data from the LIS multi-species chado database and genetic data pulled from Soybase
- LegumeMine - combination of the above mines
- DSMine - experimental mine built strictly from the LIS data store
And here is the Medicago truncatula mine built and hosted by JCVI:
- MedicMine - standalone Medicago truncatula mine using a
somewhat different data model and lots of great display widgets
These mines are in steady development, but the public demos hosted here should be fully functional and reasonably stable.